Kira B. Doyle, Esquire
Kira Doyle founded her law firm to make a difference in the lives of her clients by developing lifelong relationships with them and their families. She works closely with each client to understand their specific goals and concerns, and she develops customized and effective plans that reflect each client’s unique situation.
Kira graduated from the University of Florida with honors, and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. She received her Master of Business Administration from Stetson University School of Business Administration. She received her Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law.
Most recently, she has been named a partner at the award-winning Flagship Title where they are dedicated to earning their clients’ trust, loyalty, and friendship, all while maintaining the highest degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Florida Bar Association
- Petersburg Bar Association (Past Chair of Probate & Guardianship Section)
- Suncoast Estate Planning Council (Past President)
- Pinellas County Chapter of Florida Association for Women Lawyers (PFAWL)
- Planned Gifts Advisory Committee for the Children’s Dream Fund
- Professional Partners for Moffitt Cancer Center
- Chair of the Children’s Home Society of Florida Planned Giving Leadership Council
- Bay Area Real Estate Council (BAREC)m
- Pinellas Realtor Organization (PRO)
Honors & Awards
- 2017 Top Attorneys of North America
- 2017 Top 100 Trusts & Estates Lawyers by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2016 Top 40 Under 40 – Wills, Trusts & Estate Law by The National Advocates
- 2016 Top 40 Under 40 Trusts & Estates Lawyers by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2015 Class of Leaders in the Law by the Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL)
- 2015 Clients’ Choice Award by Avvo
- 2015 Top 40 Under 40 – Wills, Trusts & Estate Law by The National Advocates
- 2015 Top 40 Under 40 Trusts & Estates Lawyers by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2015 Rising Star Award by the St. Petersburg Bar Foundation
- 2013 Up & Comers Award by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Co-authored “Sale and Purchase of a Business, Florida Small Business Practice Manual,” Chapter 10, the Florida Bar, Sixth Edition 2009
- Volunteer Attorney for Wills for Warriors Program
- Volunteer Attorney for Community Law Program, Inc.