St. Petersburg Business Law Attorney
When you decide to start a business, you naturally focus on the important decisions related to your product or service, marketing, pricing, staffing, and other similar critical decisions. Equally important are the legal decisions you have to make, such as what form of business to select, what agreements must be prepared, and what terms will be in those agreements.
The lawyers at Kira Doyle Law are entrepreneurs too. We are also building businesses. Like you, our St. Petersburg business law attorneys also want to make a real difference in our world. We understand what it takes to start a business, grow a business and turn that business into a body of work that improves the world. We also understand that the world is complex and that sometimes issues arise that require the help of a professional. When that happens, it’s important to have a relationship with an attorney who understands your business and can help you navigate the difficult situations that arise.
Formation, Structure And Maintenance Of Florida Business Entities
Kira Doyle Law has the experience and skills to help you with all of the legal questions involved in starting and maintaining the legal structure of your business.
Legal Structure Services We Provide:
- Entity Selection: Corporations (for profit or not for profit); Professional Service Corporations; Limited Liability Companies (LLC); Limited Partnerships; General Partnerships;
- Shareholder Agreements for Corporations; Operating Agreements for LLCs; Partnership Agreements for all forms of Partnerships
- Buy-Sell and Shareholder Restriction Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Entity Maintenance and Record Book
- Annual Meetings, Minutes and related documentation
Operating Your Business
Once you’ve opened your doors, your legal needs change. We can help you focus on your business without worrying about the legal snares that trap the unwary.
Operational Legal Services We Provide:
- Contract forms for Standard Transactions
- Contract Negotiations for Special Vendors or Customers
- Business Consulting and Negotiation
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Agreements for the Purchase and Sale of a Business
- Shareholder/Partnership Disputes
Exit Strategy and Succession Planning
Planning now to exit your company will result in you and your family receiving the best possible results, both now and after your retirement, disability or death. You can receive retirement income; you can transfer your business to your family, your employees or an outside buyer; you can make a difference for a charity or your community; and you can do all of this with reduced income, gift and estate taxes.
Our St. Petersburg Business Law Attorneys have developed several tools that allow us to support you in starting, growing and preparing the big sale or inheritance of a business that deeply serves the world, your clients and your life.
Sometimes, however, the business may not be as successful as you hoped and you have to close it. We can help wrap up the business in accordance with Florida law so as to minimize any personal exposure you may have.
Exit Strategy Services We Provide:
- Family Trusts and related Estate Planning Tools
- Sale of Business Negotiations, Contract Preparation, and Closing Services
- Voluntary Dissolution of a Business and Coordination of Creditor Notices