Florida Flagship Title Attorney
While buying or selling a home can be an important milestone, it can also be stressful. Even if you have agreed on a price and everything is seemingly in place, the deal is never a sure thing until after you close. Real estate closings can be confusing, as they can involve many different types of documents, different parties and companies, and a significant amount of legal language that you do not understand. In order to ensure that your rights are protected at a real estate closing, you should have an experienced Florida Flagship Title Attorney, title agent, and other professionals who can review all documents to identify and resolve any potential hiccups in your closing. Finding the right trusted professionals to help you can be a challenge.
Fortunately, a Flagship Title is here to help. The company has done the work for you by forming a highly skilled team of real estate and legal industry professionals who will all work together to ensure your real estate closing goes as smoothly as possible and that nothing jeopardizes your rights.
The following are some of the benefits of building a relationship with Flagship Title:
- We reduce the headaches and hassles of the traditional closing process;
- We work around your schedule to make your closing convenient;
- We ensure that your closing goes as seamlessly and efficiently as possible to avoid any inconveniences for you;
- If you have something arise that interferes with your closing, we can represent your interests on your behalf;
- You have access to a skilled attorney who can review all of the legal aspects of your transaction;
- All of our agents are either licensed title agents or attorneys;
- We have ongoing relationships with clients so we understand your goals and are able to anticipate what you want and need from your closing;
- We will take every necessary step prior to your closing including gathering documents, ensuring your file is complete, title search, title commitment, clearing a title, and preparing legally required Settlement Statement and other documents.
In addition to the above, we provide insight into the closing process so that you have no surprises. We will tell you what to bring to your closing, walk you through the steps of the closing process so you know what to expect, and will ensure all documents are properly signed and notarized. After the closing, we make sure all funds and titles are delivered as agreed in your Settlement Statement, that your closing documents are properly recorded with the county , and that everyone has the records they need.
Contact Our Office to Learn More About Flagship Title Services Today
At Kira Doyle Law, we are proud to team up with Flagship Title to offer you comprehensive assistance with your real estate closing. Kira Doyle is an experienced Florida Flagship Title Attorney who works with Flagship Title to provide a smooth and convenient closing experience for both buyers and sellers of residential or commercial real estate. Do not let the closing process stress you out – instead, call us today for more information about our title and closing services.