Kira B. Doyle, Esquire
Kira Doyle founded her law firm to make a difference in the lives of her clients by developing lifelong relationships with them and their families. She works closely with each client to understand their specific goals and concerns, and she develops customized and effective plans that reflect each client’s unique situation.
Kira graduated from the University of Florida with honors, and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. She received her Master of Business Administration from Stetson University School of Business Administration. She received her Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law.
Most recently, Kira received the Distinguished Lawyer Designation from the Expert Network, which is only conferred upon the Top 3% of Lawyers in the U.S., and the firm was awarded “Best of Tampa Bay 2017” as an Honored Business by the St. Petersburg Times.
- Florida Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association (Past Chair of Probate & Guardianship Section)
- Suncoast Estate Planning Council (Past President)
- Pinellas County Chapter of Florida Association for Women Lawyers (Past Board Member)
- Planned Gifts Advisory Committee for the Children’s Dream Fund
- Professional Partners for Moffitt Cancer Center
- Chair of the Children’s Home Society of Florida Planned Giving Leadership Council
- Bay Area Real Estate Council
- St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
Honors & Awards
- 10.0/10.0 “Superb” Rating by Avvo
- 2018 Distinguished Lawyer Designation by The Expert Network
- 2017 “Best of Tampa Bay” for Honored Business by the St Petersburg Times
- 2017 Top Attorneys of North America by Who’s Who Directories
- 2017 Top 100 Trusts & Estates Lawyers in the State of Florida by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2017 Top 100 Lawyers – Wills, Trusts & Estates by The National Advocates
- 2017, 2016, 2015 Clients Choice Award by Avvo
- 2016, 2015 Top 40 Under 40 – Wills, Trusts & Estates Lawyer by The National Advocates
- 2016, 2015 Top 40 Under 40 Trusts & Estates Lawyers Under 40 in the State of Florida by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2015 Leaders in the Law by the Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- 2015 Clients’ Choice Award by Avvo
- 2015 Rising Star Award by the St. Petersburg Bar Foundation
- 2013 Up & Comers Award by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Co-authored “Sale and Purchase of a Business, Florida Small Business Practice Manual,” Chapter 10, the Florida Bar, Sixth Edition 2009
- Volunteer Attorney for Wills for Warriors Program
- Volunteer Attorney for Community Law Program, Inc.