Real Estate Litigation
Owning real estate can be a great asset for your family and business, but it can also come with unforeseen and complex challenges. Disputes that arise over property can have high-stakes and long-lasting impacts. Our Florida real estate and trial attorneys are experienced in providing strategic, solution-oriented legal support to property owners of all kinds. Our personalized approach means that we provide legal counsel that makes sense to you and best serves your desired outcomes.
If you own real estate and are having trouble with developers, tenants, contractors, neighbors, or local government, we are here for you. We believe in utilizing all legal tools to find resolutions and mitigate risks before, during, and after litigation.
To learn more about our real estate litigation services, please contact Kira Doyle Law at 727-537-6818.
We provide real estate litigation services involving:
- Contract disputes regarding real property
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Quiet title actions
- Construction defect claims
- Construction lien claims and contract disputes
- Disputes with general contractors and subcontractors
- Homeowner or condominium association disputes
- Easement or boundary disputes
- Land use, zoning, and deed restriction disputes
- Adverse possession claims
- Trespass and nuisance claims
- Fraud and non-disclosure allegations
- Condemnation claims
- Commercial and residential evictions